Our medical secretaries are happy to help you in any way they can whether scheduling an appointment or getting answers to your questions. We answer our phones from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Friday.
Our LPN’s and medical assistants will triage you before you meet the doctor. In our CLIA- waived office laboratory, they can perform the following tests which provide instant results:
- Cholesterol (Chol, HDL, LDL, Trigs)
- Liver Function (ALT/AST)
- PT / INR
- Hemoglobin A1C (Diabetes Test)
- Rapid Strep
- Rapid Influenza
- IFOB (Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood) – Test for blood in stool
We have vaccines available such as:
- Tetanus Diphtheria Vaccine (TD)
- Pneumonia Vaccine – Pneumococcal Polysaccharide
- Influenza Vaccine
- Tuberculosis Testing (PPD)
We provide in house testing:
- Electrocardiograms (EKG’s)
- Pulse Oximetry
- Exercise Stress Tests
- Exercise Stress Echocardiograms
- Nuclear Stress Tests
- Carotid Ultrasounds
- Peripheral Vascular Studies
- T-Wave Alternans
- Holter Monitoring
- Telephone Pacer Evaluations
We provide in house phlebotomy services:
We have a phlebotomy drawing station where you can have your blood draw right in the office. The phlebotomy lab is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- An appointment is required for blood drawing services at this time.
- All same day appointments will be accommodated as long as the phlebotomists are in the office that day.
- All office specimens are sent to Quest Diagnostics.
If these times are not convenient for you to have your blood drawn, you can go to any Quest Diagnostics location or to the South Shore Hospital lab.
If you follow the link below to Quest Diagnostics and click on Find a Quest Diagnostics Location, it will provide a list of locations close to your home with early morning and weekend hours.