We are excited that you have chosen Bridgewater Primary Care and Cardiology for your medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience.
New Patient Blood Work
The following routine blood work will be ordered before your first visit:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Lipid Panel
This blood work will be reviewed by the physician and the results will be discussed with you at your first visit.
What to Bring
We work hard to ensure that you receive prompt medical care in a comfortable and friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your insurance card and your co-pay.
If you have time, you can download and complete the following new patient forms and bring them with you or you can wait and fill them out at your first appointment:
- Registration Form
- Meaningful Use Questions
- HIPAA Privacy Form (Keep a copy for your records)
- HIPAA Privacy Form Signature Page
- Medical Record Release Form
What to Expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put you at ease during future visits. We want you to enjoy getting to know our providers and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center Healthnet Plan
- Cigna Healthcare
- Coventry/First Health/Mail Handlers Benefit
- GIC/Commonwealth Indemnity
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- Medicaid/Mass Health
- Medicare and all Medicare Supplements (or Medi-gap plans)
- Medicare HMO/PPO Blue
- Multiplan/PHCS/Beech Street
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (Brighton Marine)
- United Healthcare
**We are NOT a participating provider for the Tufts Medicare HMO and the Tufts Medicare PPO Advantage plans.
However, we do accept the Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplemental plans.
We conveniently accept a variety of payment options, including cash, check, and credit cards. Please contact the office if you have any questions about payment options.